Monday, February 8, 2010

Marouane Chamakh Has Confirmed Join Arsenal

Chamakh hoping to seal Arsenal switch

Bordeaux striker Marouane Chamakh has confirmed he wants to join Arsenal on a free transfer in the summer.

However, Arsenal remain long-term admirers and Chamakh has suggested he hopes to announce a move to Emirates Stadium in the near future.

"My future? Well, I hold all the cards," he said. "I have no reason to be under pressure but, every day passing by, I am a little less a Bordeaux player.

"My choice is to join a Premier League club and, if I could choose, I will go to Arsenal. Bordeaux have brought me so much. I will soon clearly state things so the club can prepare to find my replacement peacefully.'

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Web Analytics http://www.wikio.com TopOfBlogs TOP 100 SOCCER SITES Top 100 Soccer Sites on Top100Add.com - Add your Site, Boost Your Traffic! Listed on Soccer Blogs